PLANS FOR CHILDREN
Denplan and your Children
We see children under 16 for FREE.
The Denplan for Children scheme below apples to 16-18 year olds. Plans for Children from Denplan is designed to allow your dentist to provide the most appropriate dental care programme for your child. This means your dentist aims to stop problems before they arise as well as provide prompt treatment when necessary. Your dentist will make you aware of what your child’s plan will cover.
Plans for Children offers you:
- the ability for your dentist to tailor your child’s care for an agreed monthly payment. So your child can benefit from high standards of care in a way that helps you manage your household budget
- the ability for your dentist to have the flexibility to decide the best possible treatment for your child without being restricted to procedures funded under the NHS
- regular visits to encourage your child to gain confidence in visiting the dentist and allow them to ask questions relating to their dental health
- parental Factsheets and Children’s Activity Sheets available from your dentist, which will help your child learn good dental habits in a fun way
- the chance for your child to be registered onto a children’s plan where the Supplementary Insurance and Denplan’s Insurance Services are also included. This valuable benefit means that emergency treatment costs can be covered up to policy limits
Plans for Children, designed by your dentist and supported by Denplan.
Plans for Children is designed to allow your dentist to provide the most appropriate dental care programme for your child. This means your dentist aims to stop problems before they arise as well as provide prompt treatment when necessary.
Affordable private dental care – designed by your dentist for your child
Plans for Children enables dentists to tailor your child’s care for an agreed monthly payment so your child can benefit in a way that helps you to manage your household budget.
More than just checkups and treatment
Your child’s dentist will provide valuable advice and education on maintaining good oral health. Visiting the dentist regularly will encourage your child to take a positive interest in their dental health. Regular attendance will also assist in helping your child overcome any fears they may have about visiting the dentist. In time they will feel comfortable and lose any possible shyness and be encouraged to ask questions to improve their dental routine. This can help them understand how to take good care of their teeth both now and in the future. Your chosen dentist can discuss the plan for your child, highlighting what the plan covers and also make you aware of any exclusions.
Supplementary insurance and Denplan’s Insurance Services – support in the event of the unexpected
When your child is registered with Plans for Children, they receive Supplementary Insurance. This benefit means that your child is covered in the event of a dental injury or emergency. Please note, benefit limits and exclusions apply and these will be provided when you join. Further information and full terms and conditions are available on request.
There is also a dedicated Denplan 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline provided as part of Denplan’s Insurance Services. If your child suffers a dental emergency whilst you are away from home, the emergency helpline will assist you in locating a dentist no matter where you are in the world.