WHY SHOULD I WHITEN MY TEETH?
Maybe you’ve always wanted a beautiful white smile, or teeth have yellowed over time, or you are simply not happy with the staining results from drinking coffee, tea or cola. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you’re not alone.
Our team is fully experienced with modern teeth whitening treatments and the application of single or multiple porcelain veneers. Obtaining a white and natural smile is easier than you may have first thought and usually quick as well.
CAUSES OF SURFACE STAINS AND INTERNAL DISCOLOURATION
- The natural aging process
- Using tobacco, drinking coffee, tea, cola or red wine
- Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, grey or black colour
REASONS FOR TEETH WHITENING
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview or school reunion
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
WHAT’S INVOLVED AND WHAT ARE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS?
First the dentist will determine whether you are a candidate for our particular tooth whitening system.
No-one can really predict how much lighter your teeth will become. Every case is different. Typically there is a two shade improvement as seen on our dentists shade guide.